My Thoughts on This Semester's Assignments

    My first impression when reading about this semester's assignments was a feeling of being overwhelmed since I was reading about everything that will be expected of me. While most of these assignments do not seem to be too daunting, I am very worried about the end of semester project (Storybook/Portfolio). I do not have a lot of experience writing my own stories and I am already a bit stressed about what I will write about and how to do it. 

Visual representation of what stress feels like.

Additionally, I was surprised to see what kind of extra credit opportunities were offered in this course. It seems like this class will not put me in a panic mode with stressing about the assignments (other than the Storybook!) since there are tons of extra credit opportunities to make up any missed points. Overall, I am really excited to jump into the material for this class!

Comments

Popular Posts