Technology Impressions

 

Animated picture of technology and different media platforms.

    When I first logged into this class, I was very confused on all of the different assignments and tools required because this class involves technology such as google blogger, google sites, twine, and image editing that I have never experienced before. I was a bit worried about this; however, after completing several assignments on blogger already, I have realized that it is not very difficult to learn how to work the technology required for this course. I believe that this semester will be very different than previous semesters because now almost all of my work is online. Not only will I be sitting at my laptop for several hours each day, but I will also have to utilize technology as a form of communication with my peers and learn how to work different online tools instead of doing things how I normally would in person. I will have to adapt to the situation, which can be hard at times, but it is definitely not impossible!


Comments

Popular Posts