Famous Last Words After Thanksgiving Break

 

Thanksgiving food ideas for a wonderful meal with family and friends.
Image from Shutterstock.

    This week, I found it kind of hard to push myself to do the writing or storytelling section. I am not super sure why this was; however, I gave myself a fairly long pep-talk about why it is important to do the work even if it is not my best storytelling so far. As a self-proclaimed perfectionist, it is hard for me to do an assignment without giving it my best effort. This kind of pushes me toward a procrastination type of thinking because it takes time and effort to make something perfect and sometimes I do not have that type of time. Anyways, after a long talk, I managed to do the writing as best as I could manage. I know I can always go back and fix things once they are written, but I prefer t just do my best when I can the first time.

    Additionally, I read some very good stories when I was writing my comments this week. One person in particular really stood out to me as a very talented writer. I thought her writing was on a professional level because of the style and detail she wrote her story with. The paragraphs flowed nicely and I wanted to continue reading on even though the story was finished. Natalie (aka Tink) is a very talented writer in my opinion; therefore, I thoroughly enjoyed reading her work and I hope to read some more of her stuff in the future!

    Overall, this week was a little rough. I put off all of the end of week work until the last minute (like usual), but I am glad I got to spend some time with family and friends over Thanksgiving break. I think this week allowed me some time to recover and get some much needed energy back in order to make it to the end of the semester!

Comments

Popular Posts