Tech Tips within Canvas: Mobile Device Download

 

Phone use in everyday life.


For this week's Tech Tip, I'm writing about downloading the Canvas app to my IPhone. I have had the app downloaded for a while actually, I think since my freshman year of college. Personally, I love the fact that Canvas has a mobile app. I can stay up to date on when my assignments are due or I can complete readings and look at notes while in a public setting (without bringing my bulky laptop every time). I think everyone should download this app to their mobile device because you can receive notifications from your teachers while you're away from your computer and stay updated on your work if you forget your laptop for any reason. The mobile app has helped me out in many situations, especially when I forget the due dates of assignments! Overall, I really enjoy Canvas, especially when it is super easy to work and it's set up the same way on a mobile device as it is on a laptop!

Comments

Popular Posts