Week 13 Review

 

Visual representation of some end of semester thoughts during these holiday breaks.
Image from Twitter.

    The above image was definitely my favorite from the announcements this week. I like this image so much because it really describes my thinking habits. I tend to stress about future events and can't seem to enjoy the current moment; therefore, I just want a break. When I finally get a break, all I can think about is the huge workload I have to get back to eventually so I never seem to truly enjoy my break! It's a bad habit that I need to find a way out of eventually!

    The video I liked the most from this week was Gurdeep of the Yukon's Twitter video! The video showed Gurdeep of the Yukon dancing and exclaiming joyfully to the sound of drums in the video. By watching this short clip, I felt happier and a bit relaxed from seeing the state f happiness Gurdeep seemed to be in! The reason I picked this video is because it made me just a bit happier in my current state; therefore, hopefully it makes someone else just a but happier too.

Comments

Popular Posts