Famous Last Words: End of The Semester

 

Book Aesthetic.
Image from Pinterest.


For this week, I believe I accomplished a lot of things. I kept up with all of my work and I woke up early today so that I could finish some of the extra credit that is offered. I am kind of nervous for next week because the class ends on Friday. This was the last weekend to get work done but I was travelling to Florida to see my family for the holidays so I was unable to get ahead in my work. I kind of regret not doing more work earlier in the semester. At this point, I am just playing catch up to try and earn back as many points as possible before the class ends. Hopefully I can do as much work earlier in the week so that I do not have to worry about the class being over by Friday. I have learned my lesson from pushing off all of my work, so in the future, I will make sure to do my work earlier so that I am not so stressed out!

Comments

Popular Posts