Microfiction: Wicked Family Tales

Fairy Tales coming out of their book.


The Daughter's Wicked Past:
 

There once was a young girl who lived with her father. When her father came home with a new wife one day, the woman immediately sneered and knew this little girl would need to learn her place in the house. The new stepmother treated the young girl terribly, always blaming horrific accidents on her. After years of enduring this treatment, the girl swore she would have her own family that nobody could take away from her again, not stepmothers or stepdaughters. This girl would finally have her own place in someone’s life, and she wasn’t about to give that up.


Two Sentence Horror Story:


When my son laughed at the terrible dad joke I made, I knew I must have been dreaming. After all, I had just suffocated him to make sure he kept quiet before the police came asking questions about my missing wife. 

Comments

Popular Posts