Learning challenge: fixing my time schedule

 

The Now Clock.
Image from Radical Bliss.


For this week, I chose to review my schedule that I made in the first week of class and decide how I am going to adjust this for next week. Since next week is the last week of class and I want to do all of the extra credit options available, I am not going to follow the designated schedule I originally made. Friday at noon is the deadline for all of the work, so I think I want to do 3 to 4 assignments each day of the week in order to get all of my work done by Thursday night. This will allow me to be stress free and not worry about class ending early this week! Anyways, I hope this schedule adjustment works for me so that I am not running around at the last minute like usual!

Comments

Popular Posts