Tech Tip: Canvas Gradebook

 For this week's tech tip, I looked at the Canvas gradebook section. I have been using Canvas for a couple years now, so the gradebook is how I keep up with most of my assignments and their due dates. I really enjoy using this app, but I never knew about the new gradebook setting where you could see your progress each week in this class. I always thought it was just counting up all of the assignment points you have and comparing it to the total you need to achieve the grade you want. It is nice to know that instead of counting all of the points individually, the total points per week is shown at the bottom of the gradebook. This tech tip helped me discover new features to the Canvas app, and I really enjoy learning about all of the different ins and outs of Canvas!

Comments

Popular Posts