Tech Tip: Canvas Notifications

 For this week's tech tip, I wanted to focus on the Canvas notifications portion. After reading the tips given, I decided to change my notifications so I do not get notified about discussion posts and such for my classes, but I will get notified when I receive a Canvas message, when a grade is put into the gradebook or adjusted in the gradebook, and when assignments are uploaded to a course. I felt as though all of these were fairly important in me keeping up with my work and communicating with my teachers, so I made sure to turn these notifications on. I did not want a constant stream of notifications though, so I turned off unnecessary things as well. I enjoyed this tech tip because I always like learning new things about Canvas, plus I did not know I could alter my notification preferences before this! Thank you for teaching me something new and useful!

Comments

Popular Posts